enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back


Problems at work? Do you need advice about your employment rights?

What we do

We can offer basic advice and information on many issues affecting employment include dismissal, wages, holiday pay, redundancy, disciplinary matters, grievance procedures, discrimination at work. We will refer your case to more specialist services if needed.

What we don’t do

We don’t advise employers. If you are an employer try one of the websites listed under useful links. If you need specific legal advice you could contact a local solicitor.
We don’t offer a specialist advice and casework service on employment issues and will be unable to deal with issues such as: drafting claims, compromise agreements and preparing for tribunal. If you need more specialist advice try one of the services listed in ACFA

How to get help

> Click here to find out how you can access our services

> Click here for a list of self help resources


< Back