enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back


Have you got rent arrears? Problems with keeping or staying in your home? Disrepair issues? Problems with your landlord?

What we do

We can provide basic advice and information on a range of housing issues such as: rent arrears, notice to quit, eviction, harassment from landlords, withheld deposits, disrepair, housing transfers or housing waiting list issues.

What we don’t do

We do not advise landlords or give advice about buying or selling a house. We are unable to advise or act for you if you have a dispute with your neighbour.
We do not offer a specialist casework service on housing issues. If you need more specialist advice try one of the services listed in ACFA

How to get help

> Click here to find out how you can access our services
> Click here for a list of self help resources

< Back