enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back

Can you represent me in court or at a tribunal?

Yes, we provide a specialist advice service on welfare befit issues and can help you prepare your case for 1st and 2nd tier tribunal. We may also be able to provide representation. We do not usually provide help at court or other tribunals such as employment tribunals, although we will take your case as far as we can and refer you to a more specialist service if available and necessary.

< Back