enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back


When can I apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain? Can I get a Home Office Travel Document? When do I qualify to apply for British Citizenship?

What we do

We offer advice, information and casework on immigration matters and are regulated by the OISC to Level 1. Immigration law and procedure is very complex , confusing and making mistakes can be costly; so it is always worth getting advice before taking any action. We can advise on: Naturalisation Applications (British Citizenship), Visit Visa Applications, Settlement Applications, EEA Applications, Travel Document Applications, Replacement Biometric Resident Permit Applications, British Passport Applications, Spouse/Unmarried Partner Visa, all applications that are within the Immigration Rules. Our service includes casework but we may need to refer more complex cases to specialist providers.

What we don’t do

We don’t offer a specialist advice and casework service on immigration issues and will be unable to deal with issues such as: asylum claims. If you need more specialist advice try one of the services listed in ACFA

How to get help

> Click here to find out how you can access our services

> Click here for a list of self help resources

< Back