enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back

Welfare benefits

Not sure what to claim? Have you been disallowed benefits, been overpaid or need to challenge a decision?

What we do

We offer a specialist advice, information and casework service on issues affecting your benefits. This includes helping you to work out what benefits you are entitled to, challenging decisions and helping you to maximise income. We can advise you if your benefit has been stopped or if you have been overpaid benefit. We can also help you prepare your case for 1st and 2nd tier tribunals and in some cases we provide representation and advocacy.

What we don’t do

We are usually unable to help with form filling, however, we may be able to check forms you have already completed.

How to get help

> Click here to find out how you can access our services
> Click here for a list of self help resources

< Back