enquiry@stpaulsadvice.org.uk 0117 955 2981

St Pauls Advice Centre

Friendly, local and here to help

< Back

I am dissatisfied with the service I have received, what can I do?

At St Pauls Advice Centre we aim to offer a high standard, professional service, however if you are dissatisfied with the service you have received you can make a complaint. Details of our complaints process can be found here: suggestions & complaints leaflet and you can make your complaint using our online contact form

< Back