We are looking to appoint a new Chair of Trustees to work in partnership with the Executive Director, with a particular interest in social services and supporting those in need.
The trustees of SPAC have a broad range of skills including fundraising, consultancy, senior management and HR. Six trustee meetings are held each year in addition to our Annual General Meeting and in order to contribute to the decision-making process Trustees are expected to undertake workshops, strategy days and join sub-committees to better understand the business.
Key responsibilities for the Chair of Trustees include:
- Providing leadership to the Trustee Board ensuring that all Trustees fulfil their duties and responsibilities for the proper governance of SPAC
- Supporting the Executive Director in meeting strategic goals
- Additional responsibilities are included in the Job Description
We are looking for someone with a broad range of skills and experience including:
- Sound business acumen and management
- Board participation in the corporate or not-for-profit sector
- Additional skills and experience are included in the Job Description
We are particularly interested, but not exclusively, in attracting candidates who live in Bristol and who understand the communities we serve.
Interviews for potential candidates will take place in April at St Pauls Advice Centre.
Interested in finding out more?
For more details, job description and person specification please download the Trustee Application Pack
To make an application please click here
For further enquiries and to speak informally to one of our trustees please phone: 0117 955 2981 or email: email@example.com