We are looking to appoint a new Chair of Trustees to work in partnership with the Executive Director, with a particular interest in social services and supporting those in need.
The trustees of SPAC have a broad range of skills including fundraising, consultancy, senior management and HR. Eight trustee meetings are held each year and in order to contribute to the decision-making process Trustees are expected to undertake workshops, strategy days and join sub-committees to better understand the business.
The Chair of Trustees will be responsible for the following:
- Providing leadership to the Trustee Board ensuring that all Trustees fulfil their duties and responsibilities for the proper governance of SPAC
- Supporting the Executive Director in meeting strategic goals
We are looking for someone with a broad range of skills and experience including:
- Sound business acumen and management
- Board participation in the corporate or not-for-profit sector
- We are particularly interested, but not exclusively, in attracting candidates who live in Bristol and who understand the communities we serve.
The closing date for notifications is 9am Monday 23rd April 2018. Interviews for potential candidates will take place in April at St Pauls Advice Centre.
Interested in finding out more?
For more details, job description and person specification please download the Trustee Application Pack
To make an application please click here
For further enquiries and to speak informally to one of our trustees please phone: Day 07773 669258 (Sarah), Evening 07815 890841 (Linda) or email: email@example.com