We are looking to appoint a new Trustee Treasurer to work in partnership with the Finance Officer and Executive Director.
The trustees of SPAC have a broad range of skills including fundraising, consultancy, senior management and HR. Six trustee meetings are held each year in addition to our Annual General Meeting and in order to contribute to the decision-making process Trustees are expected to undertake workshops, strategy days and join sub-committees to better understand the business.
Key responsibilities for the Trustee Treasurer include:
- Overseeing the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure that they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice
- Monitoring and reporting on the financial health of the organisation
- Liaising with the Finance Officer, Executive Director, and accountant/independent examiner as necessary, to ensure the financial viability of the organisation
- Additional responsibilities can be found in the Job Description
We are looking for someone with a broad range of skills and experience including:
- An ability to think creatively.
- Integrity, tact and diplomacy.
- A willingness to devote the time and effort necessary.
- Good independent judgment.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management.
- Additional skills and experience can be found in the Job Description
We are particularly interested, but not exclusively, in attracting candidates who live in Bristol and who understand the communities we serve.
Interviews for potential candidates will take place in April at St Pauls Advice Centre.
Interested in finding out more?
For more details, job description and person specification please download the Trustee Application Pack
To make an application please click here
For further enquiries and to arrange to speak informally to one of our trustees please phone: 0117 9552981 or email: email@example.com